Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Ultimate Player with the Utlimate Game

SO! I really didn't expect to have an update so soon! :) To give you a little Background on me:

I was married for 4 years, with him for 7. He is in the service, and he was gone quite often. The last time he came back, I thought things were going to be great and they weren't. Feeling rejected I started doing other things. He also started doing other things and we drifted apart. So I left.

Well after I left my husband I was introduced to a guy. We will call him R.S. R.S. was cute seemed nice and was cool to hang out with. Well R.S. and I ended up sort of hooking up one night. Not straight sex. Turns out..... he's got a TINY dick! I thought... OK, alright, size isn't everything! No big (literally) deal. So he and I are talking a little and come to find out that he's got another girl he's seeing. Well he tries to play it off like he's not really into her and he really is. So we just sort of stopped talking.

L then convinced me that I should surf MySpace for guys to talk to. I don't need anyone to talk to, but it's always nice to have company. So I friends requested about 6 guys and 3 actually accepted me! We all start talking and things go on from there. Well, by this time L and her beau have gotten a little bit closer (I'll let her tell you all about that) and he decides to hook me up with a friend. We will call this guy the U.P. for Ultimate Player. The first night I was introduced to him, he seemed really nervous. It was cute nervous, not sweaty armpits nervous. We hung out and chatted for about an hour or so and he had to leave for an appointment. He ended up texting to ask if I was interested in him and my number was given to him. So the following Monday I get a phone call from him. Wait! WTF? He's calling me? Who does that? Don't most people just text? Awesome, this must mean he really does want to get to know me! So we talk and have a pretty good conversation. There was constant chatter and I didn't feel awkward or feel like I needed to search for things to say. Then he asks me if I want to do something the following weekend. We nail down Friday for the date and say we will figure out what to do later in the week. Cool. So during the week we were texting back and forth and I swear I thought my heart was going to stop. How can this guy really be this sweet? Sugar? Did he really call me sugar? *melt* Beautiful? Really? *Melt* This guy had my mouth on perma-grin. He'd also call me when he got the chance. We had some decent conversations and such. Great, I thought. This guy is going to make me fall for him! Shit. So he sends me a text on Thursday sayin he was bored and maybe did I want to get some coffee? I said I couldn't cause I was at home with the kids that night, but did he want to come over? Sure he says.

So he came over, and I had a really good time. We were just talking and smoking and basically getting to know each other. Before I know it he's going home so I can get some sleep for work the next day. He gives me a hug and leaves. After he leaves I sent him a text that I had a really good time. He sends one back that he did too and he was wishing I didn't have to work in the morning. I said I wished that too. He sends me Goodnight sweetheart.... *MELT*

So we have the date on Friday. He picks me up. He texts me that he's outside my house. I should have thought "uh-oh" right then and there, but I chalked it up to he maybe didn't want the kids to see him or he was nervous about picking me up. Oh well... whatever. So for this date U.P. wanted what we did to be a surprise. So he takes me to dinner. BEST STEAK EVER. We are having a good time, talking, laughing, we each had a beer. I invited him to come over to my house Saturday night to kick it and watch movies and he agrees. So after dinner we end up going to the bar to meet up with a couple of his friends. Cool! I'm meeting his friends, he must like me! We have a good time there and I'm trying not to get drunk, cause I don't want to put out on the first date. If I get drunk, I know I will.

Don't judge! It's been awhile. I happen to really enjoy sex. A lot. Like if I don't get some regularly i get pissy.

Well he suggests that I switch from beer to a mixed drink and he orders a Mai Tai for himself. We are drinkin, hangin out, havin a good time. Great! Awesome! Excellent! Then he drops the BOMB. We were talking about people we have hung out with and the subject of girls comes up. He tells me "I'm too nice. I'll have girls come up to me and give me their number and we will talk for awhile, and then I'll get disinterested and I'll keep talking to them cause I don't want to be mean. Then I'll pass them off to my friends. LOL. But, don't think that I'm trying to pass you off to my friends!" I just sort of looked at him and decided to let it pass. Maybe he was just being honest with me. Maybe he was just making conversation. Is he trying to warn me? Nah! He's been pretty cool and seems like he's into me so far tonight, so I'll just let it go. The whole night was filled with complements for me. I look really good, I smell really good. Great! So I let it go and we hang out a little longer at the bar. Long enough for me to forget that he said what he said.

He suggests we go to his place to watch a movie.

OK! Sounds good to me. We end up watching a portion of this really crappy horror movie before he kisses me. OMG great kisser. So yeah, I'll give you the short and dirty of it. I'm buzzed on my way to drunk, and we have sex. GREAT Sex. Awesome SEX. SO awesome that after we are done I fall asleep. I didn't know I had fallen asleep until I get woken up to him touching me going for round 2. Wonderful! He must like me if he's going to round 2! After that I was pretty much done for the night and so he took me home. Kissed me good night, smiled when I got all nervous and stupid and stuttered out that I had a good time. :) *Sigh*

Then things changed.

He was working on Saturday and so I sent him a couple of texts about the previous night, and I get short answers back. I chalk it up to him being busy at work. I don't want to read into things too much. He gets off work and I get nothing. No text, no phone call. So I text him asking him how work was and if he is still coming over tonight? He sent me a text back saying that he's going to go home and take a nap. FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I can feel that I'm getting blown off, but I let it go. We have just started talking and 3 nights in a row is probably a bit much for this guy.

So.... I'm chillin watching a movie and at about 10 PM I get a text from him. Alright, maybe I was wrong.... he's not blowing me off... just got sidetracked. His text said he was drunk at a friends house. So I told him to have fun and be safe. I'm going to bed. But still.... he sent me a text.

Sunday rolls around and I've gotten nothing from him. So about 1:00 PM I break down (with the help of L) and send him a text. Did you have fin last night?

Nothing.... Nothing...... Nothing...... Nothing...... Then he calls me.
He let me know that he was sleeping all day b/c he didn't get home until like 4 AM. Cool.... why would he call me to let me know he wasn't blowing me off if he was blowing me off? He has an appointment to go to so he asks if he can call me after. Absolutely!

He calls me after his appointment, like he said he was going to, and we have a short convo where he says we should get together and watch a movie or something and then we say good night.

The next day it's like nothing even happened. He's very short with his texts and then he just disappears. So the day after that I decided to see if he would text me at all if I don't text him. About 1:00 he sent me a text asking how my day was and we text back and forth for a minute and then he disappeared again. By this time I am getting pretty confused. Sometimes it seems like this guy is in to me, and other times it seems like I was just a bumping buddy.

So I'm headed to the gym and I decide that I'm just going to be straightforward about how I feel. So I send him a text that says "I'm headed to the gym, can I call you after?" He sends me a text back that says "sure". So I decide to be straightforward and say "Are you sure? You're not just being too nice? ;)" He says "call me when you are done" I say cool. I go and I work out and after I'm done I call him. Turns out he's busy and asks if he can call me when he is done? Sure no problem.

Nothing. No call, no text, no nothing. That brings us to today.

I feel very disappointed.

This guy had me completely fooled. I really thought he was into me and that it wouldn't be an issue if I put out on the first date. Also, who goes for seconds if they don't intend on seeing the person again? Am I just that naive? Am I just that retarded that i couldn't see this coming? Or is he really just that good.

I'm going to have to go with him being that good. He was the one that initiated things from the very beginning. He knew what he was doing and how he was going to do it. All in all I'm going to have to say that I feel a little bit of admiration for this guy. I had only heard about this caliber of player and now that I have experienced it, I'm sort of in awe.

I don't know if I am reading into things here, or if I'm right. In my gut it feels as though I got played.

I suppose I'll see what happens today with this, but it feel like a fools errand. If it was just a simple misunderstanding, why wouldn't he have called me back to let me know? Why would he have just blown me off?

So.... Kudos to you U.P.! You have taught me that no matter how sincere someone seems, they really are just trying to get up your skirt.

*Sigh*

- T

No comments:

Post a Comment