Monday, April 27, 2009

Sexy Sex, and Saki

So….. Here we are again! Seems like every time I update I have someone new to talk about! :) Maybe I’m getting the “hang” of this dating thing? Either that or I just can’t keep them around long enough! This, now that I’m thinking about it that way, actually suits me just fine, right now.

Updates updates updates!

S and I have not communicated what-so-ever. This bums me out b/s S was very freaking hot and he was the first guy I felt myself being into in more then a “hey wanna do it?” way. Poop. Oh well though. I guess I just gotta keep trying. I’ll certainly have fun doing so!

My date with R was sorta weird. We ended up trying to make it a “group” thing but he said all of his friends already had plans. I invited my friend J along and we all met up at a bar by my house. I had a good time. R and I kissed for the first time. It turns out that I got WAY drunk and wanted to kiss him some more and said so. He claims he’s not into PDA (:() and suggests that we go sit in my truck. Alright, I say, but I’m NOT having sex in my truck!!!! Yeah, that held for about 15 minutes. Yes, I had sex with a random guy in the back of my truck! To come to my own defense though… I tried to invite him back to my house, but L didn’t want company so we really didn’t have anywhere else to go. LOL! Lame I know, but there it is. So we had a short session in the truck and then we ended the date.

R and I get along great and can be sarcastic as hell with each other, but I just don’t click with this guy in anything but a friendly way. The sex wasn’t even that memorable, and I’m talking about doing it in my TRUCK. There is something wrong with that! I’m still talking to him, but keeping my options open.

THEN I stuck my foot in my big mouth! He was out of town for a week doing some stuff and my birthday party was coming up. So I’m teasing him about not being able to come to my party and he pops up with “I think I’ll be back in town my then!” Crap. Crap. Crap. There are guys being invited to my party specifically to meet me. So I decide to be honest and let him know that there will be interested dudes at my party. He seemed OK with it at first, but now I’m not so sure. He’s distant now and he was sorta rude to me when we were on the phone together before the party. I don’t really care all that much, but it’s nice to have someone to talk to, even if my interest is minimal. Bleh.

So S and B were invited to my party. Both are cute. B brought me a bottle of Saki for my birthday. Definite bonus points there for being thoughtful. I was interested in both of them, but B was talking to me more then S was. Then, L decides to try to play match maker and has S and I kiss! So after the horrendous kiss (it flet like he was trying to spear my toungue with his!) and a pow wow with friends, I decided to go for B. He’s cute, but he’s short. He’s got a great body! Nipples pierced and he can screw for hours! Yes, yes, yes. You can always count on me to NOT pass up an opportunity to have sex, if said opportunity is presented.
I’m sort of a whore. I am totally fine with this.
So I gave him my number and we will see where that goes. I’m not too worried about it. What happens happens.

So that's my update for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully next time I update I have more to talk about then just sex in whorish places. :)

Later!
--T

No comments:

Post a Comment