Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not the Ulitmate Player I thought he was!!

OK. So, yeah.

In reference to my last post: I AM AN IDIOT.

I went all day yesterday looking for some sign of U.P. just in case. So finally I’m in bed reading and I think to myself, well this really sucks. I think I’ll just text him and say thanks for Friday and that I had fun, and to have a good one. So I did.
..........

I got a text back that said: I was waiting for you to call me after the gym! I guess not! LOL

So I said: What? I was waiting for you to call me! I totally thought you were blowing me off!

He said: No, you are too nice to blow off. I really thought you were going to call me.

YES! I was being an idiot. I am so glad that I decided to text him. I called him right after I got that text back and he said that he thought that I was blowing him off and that he was confused b/c he thought that I was going to call him. He said that he didn’t want to text me all the time so that I would get used to it and bored quickly. He doesn't want to smother me.

In my head I'm saying: *Sigh* Yes, please, smother me, you great big beautiful hunk of a man! PLEASE!

I’m super glad that it was just a silly misunderstanding. So today is a better day.
:)

So now his name changes from U.P. to S
Cause I'm so cool like that.

--- T

No comments:

Post a Comment