Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Fantastic Weekend

Hello! It’s another GLORIOUS Monday. Bleh.

I had an interesting weekend.

Friday I got off work early because of Good Friday. I had sent S a text earlier in the day and called him and left a voice mail asking him to call me back. I get a text around 3 PM saying that he’s out looking for a part time job for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This boy works A LOT. He’s already got 2 jobs and now he’s looking for a third. So, anyway, I told him that I have plans for tonight but that I would like it a lot if he would come over and hang out on Saturday. To which he says, “What time? I have a car show I want to go to.” I said after you are done with that then. I get no response at all. So I figured he was busy, and I’m not going to bother him. Well, I have a starter drink to get ready for my night out* and I decide to send him a little text. I say, um, just a friendly warning I may drunk dial you tonight! LOL!
I get nothing. No response at all. So, after that we don’t text for the rest of the night.

*More on that later! Much to tell you there!

Saturday I sent him a text saying Hey, what’s up? I get a text back about 2 hours later saying that he’s at a car show with friends. At this point I’m sort of fed up with being the one who is always contacting him so I don’t write back. Sunday I get nothing from him either.

So I’m giving up. He had said he doesn’t want to smother me, but this has gone beyond non-smothering into “Hey, I’m just not that into you.” So, later S. Have fun working your 3 jobs! :)

So I’ve started talking to a new guy. R will be his name. (I’m not very creative with the whole anonymity thing. I’m just using the first initial for these dudes. LOL.) R is funny, sarcastic, and just as much of an asshole as I am about certain things. We talked for a good 2 hours on Saturday night and hit it off pretty well. We make a date for next Friday! He sent me a text first thing in the morning on Sunday and we talked off and on all day on Sunday. Seems like we could have something here, but, I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch with this one! I’m reserving judgment for now. I don’t want to be disappointed again.

Alright, back to Friday!

I get home from my pedicure and check my face book page. The girl I am planning on meeting at the bar has invited my Ex-husband to go as well! EVERYONE knows that we have split up b/c douche bag EX has placed a Face Book Bulletin saying so! WHY would she invite him when she KNEW I was planning on going????? WTF! So I sent her a text asking if she knew if he was planning on going. She says no she hasn’t heard anything. So I tell her that is she finds out he’s going to go, please let me know and I will stay home because I really don’t want any weirdness. She says ok.
I get a ride up there later on and walk in to see him sitting there. Crap! Should I stay? Should I go? You know what, I was really looking forward to coming out so I’m going to have a drink and see how it goes. I say hi to everyone and get a drink. It’s awkward, and weird. I go outside to smoke with a couple people and voice my concerns and everyone tells me to stay, it’s no big deal. It’s not weird. So I stayed. I tried to talk to the EX and it was just really awkward, so I decide to leave. I’m standing outside waiting for L to pick me up and he comes out to talk to me. He asks me why I’m leaving. I told him b/c everything is awkward and it’s too soon for us to be hanging out. He gets pissed off at me and starts yelling out our business in front of the bar. I walked away and yelled F you! to him. L picks me up and I start balling. I’m so frustrated at this point it’s really the only thing I can do. We went home, I got even more drunk, threw up, and passed out. Sunday I wake up to a message of Happy Easter from him, and a Face Book friend request. Basically, it’s his stupid way of trying to make up for Friday. PLEASE!

All in all I had a good weekend, but Friday was the bummer. Actually all of last week was pretty effed up.
I am hoping that this week is a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment