Thursday, April 9, 2009

All over nothing

Yes I am a stupid girl like I said before, just for different reasons then I stated. My insecurities reared their ugly head yesterday and it turns out it was for no reason whatsoever.

I think all the stresses of the past month caught up to me. The boy and I were getting to a pretty good place with each other and then things changed. Due to circumstances out of our control we got little to no time with each other, and it’s been this way for the past four weeks. Now this situation really mainly only affected him and let me tell you we almost didn’t make it through it. He was stressed which in turn put a strain on things and fights ensued. Add to this drama in the form of my ex and his ex (remember the friend of the ex MIL?) Shit kinda hit the fan.

Well things are getting back to good but I guess not as fast as I thought it would. Which is what led to me being dumb. So I asked if things were okay and they are YAY! BOO for me being dumb and insecure!

Now my ex who will be now referred to as KDB from here on out is DRIVING ME INSANE. Thought I would just throw that out there!

I wish that I could switch places with my boy for like one day. It would be good perspective on how the insane mind of a male works and I would get to pee standing up! I read a jokey email once that was talking about the difference between a male and females thinking when it comes to the same situation and the chick reacted the exact same way that I did when all that was wrong with the dude was his motorcycle was broken! Hit the nail right on the head with that one.

So in any case, I was wondering do guys sometimes feel insecure about this same shit? If so how do they deal with it? If not what do they feel insecure about? Also I am completely losing it or do other chicks have the same issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment