Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dating 101

Hey there. How are you? Come here often? Can I buy you a drink? Can I take you home (and then never call you again, cause you put out on the first date, and that makes you a slut, even though I put out on the first date as well)? Yes, as you can tell I am a little bitter about that aspect of dating. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I have a feeling it may at some point. There was a time (long ago) that I didn't care about talking to someone after having relations with them. Now is different and I can't decide why.



So.... My Best Friend (she and I talk to each other about just about everything) had the idea to create a dating blog when she first started dating. Unfortunately, it never came to be. I figured that since we are both single now, we should do a duo dating blog. We are each in different stages of dating, so I thought it would be fun.



Cheers to what might be!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment