Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Definitions and Douches

My definition of Douche Bag:
Someone who would rather stay home and watch TV, then come over to watch a stupid scary movie with a hot chick.

Yeah, I invited RS over last night to watch Prom Night with L, R, and myself. What was his response? "Well, the season finale of 24 is on tonight!" I said record it! He told me he would see, and then I never heard back from him. Total douche bag. I mean I get that this is a huge show and it’s supposed to be excellent, but STILL! You have a DVR so use it!

So, I’ve decided he’s off my interest list. I don’t know what his deal is, but I’m not going to be the one chasing him. It was like that when we were talking before too, and I won’t do it this time. Plus, B is probably WAY better for me anyway!

Happy Tuesday! Can’t wait for the 3 day weekend! YES!

2 comments: